Saturday 4 September 2010

Is back after the battle of Trojan.

Happy newspaper carrier day people. Due to Leeds festival, my gf being in hospital and my laptop being infected by trojan viruses i havent been able to post recently. My laptop is now clean (i hope) and my gf is close to leaving hospital so no excuses for no posts!

My Leeds festival post will be done in the next few days, it will long and will rate all the bands i saw (all 27 of them)also my thought on all the other aspects of my first festival.

Untill then thou this week's musical pieces...enjoy!

This week's bare necessity is....Anberlin - We Owe This To Ourselves



A bright flare to attract your attention to the new album out at the end of the month.


This week's must have LP is.......Arcade Fire - Suburbs



After a exceptional performance at Leeds Festival Arcade Fire showed they are one of the best bands of our time. Here is a cut from there return to form album.


Finally this week's Kirk classic (only to him) is.....Blur - Beetlebum



Best Blur song..period!!!

Kirk off to beat the rest of the Trojan army.

No comments:

Post a Comment