Tuesday 24 August 2010

Headache butties

Just a brief one for my two followers and anyone who reads this privately! Leeds festival has truely taken over my life last few days stressing over selling wrongly purchased tickets (i've sold friday and sunday with just saturday to sell!). So this is me making i at least do this week music picks and then next week i can start post other bits....goody :).

This week's bare necessity is....Lower Than Atlantis - Far Q



I loving this currently, mite check out the album to see if it's matches up well.


This week's must have LP is.......Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History



A band that make me wanna dance, and are on my list of bands to see at Leeds. The album full of quickfire hits and the ten tracks breeze by, but in a good way.


Finally this week's Kirk classic (only to him) is.....Blink 182 - Stay Together For The Kids.




In the sprit of this week festival i thought i would choose the band that arguably most people are looking forward to seeing this weekend. This however is possibly one of my faviourite Blink songs.

Kirk going....going...........gone

No comments:

Post a Comment